|Contributors||Bynari, AwakenedPotato, thetrac3r, Chancellorscar|
Kakariko Village was located at the very end of the Gold Road. We welcome all friendly people to come enjoy our village, and if they wish, to build and live in Kakariko. We're in a constant state of expansion and improvement, and our village founders are very active within the city. We're happy to help supply goods and services to our citizens, in addition you can find free supplies at any of our community crafting centers. Unfortunately, Kakariko Village no longer exists on the survival server because of a map reset. The village will live on in screenshots, memories, and also via this wiki page. Kakariko Village's 30+ citizens helped to create a friendly and successful town at the furthest point of the survival map.
- Be considerate of your neighbors
- If you're going to grow giant trees on your plot, please place torches to prevent mobs spawning
- Obviously, no griefing, killing, maiming, burning, drowning, or hoeing others inside the city walls. (outside this is all fine)
- Community Farm
- Public Mines
- Community Crafting Centers
- Community chests stocked daily with goodies!
- Kakariko Windmill
- Kakariko Graveyard
- The Great Deku Tree