From MC Public Wiki
Ready for spleef! The Motherland Calls statue is in the background
bencvt is a PvE noob.
- How each server sees each other - karma whored it up with this
- Ran off to a distant corner of the map and started building a giant statue/building/thing in the shape of a flame
- Soon became bored of being a hermit and became a citizen of New Argoth, building a house and:
- Built some stuff in other cities too:
- Even tried founding a city: the Cobbleslums. Never again.
- Closer to the end of the revision, spent a lot of time down south near the Überproject:
- Stuck with Argoth!
- Designed and built the large central rail station
- The Über Wool Farm 2.0, which sadly ended up a ghost of its former self due to the mob-purging plugin
- Built much of Argoth's extensive metro rail system
- Engineered the construction of Undergoth
- Built a really fancy transmutation station about a week before patch 1.2.4 rendered it moot
- Built the Beanstalk Tower along with evbo08, on the river island just northwest of town. Making a max-height build look decent all the way up is surprisingly difficult...
- Nagrand, a bunch of World of Warcraft-themed statues
- Dug the Argoth Canal right away to ensure Argoth didn't end up landlocked
- Founded Argoth State University, building much of the infrastructure. Very impressed by the builds others have done at ASU!
- Built a couple of Argoth's many XP grinders
- Built a Minecraft version of the Motherland Calls
- Planning on making a PvP arena, perhaps specialized for archery?
- Planning on making a submarine movie at Brom Studios