List of approved client mods
The purpose of this page is to provide a list of approved client mods that may be used on the servers.
- Any client mod not on either list is assumed to be NOT APPROVED. You may request approval of a client mod by contacting a server admin or head admin  - provide a link to the mod download page - at which point the mod will be added to one of the lists.
From the Rules page, under the Universal rules:
Client mods that give a distinct advantage to an individual are not allowed.
Please be mindful that any features of mods which conflict with the current rules are not permitted to be used.
PvE & Creative
- Allowed - mod is allowed on the specified server
- Restricted - mod is allowed, but may have some rules, see the "Restrictions" column for details
- Not Allowed - mod is not allowed at all on the specified server
|Rei's minimap||Waypoint/Minimap||Restricted||Allowed||Cave mapping / Mob radar must be disabled|
|Journeymap||Waypoint/Minimap||Restricted||Allowed||Cave mapping / Mob radar must be disabled|
|Zan's Minimap||Waypoint/Minimap||Restricted||Allowed||Cave mapping / Mob radar must be disabled|
|Voxelmap||Waypoint/Minimap||Restricted||Allowed||Cave mapping / Mob radar must be disabled|
|Xaero's Minimap||Waypoint/Minimap||Restricted||Unknown||Cave mapping / Mob radar must be disabled|
|Schematica||Building||Restricted||Restricted||Print function is disabled via server configs|
|Optifine||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|Watson||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|World Edit CUI||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|Shaders||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|Cape mods||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|player model changing mods||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|Gammabright||Visual / Cosmetic||Allowed||Allowed|
|Not Enough Items||Game Info||Allowed||Unknown|
|Just Enough Items||Game Info||Allowed||Unknown|
|Zyin's HUD||Game Info||Allowed||Allowed|
|Monster Spawn Highlighter||Game Info||Allowed||Allowed||(discontinued)|
|bUpload||Photo / Video||Allowed||Allowed|
|Macro/Keybind mod||Restricted||Restricted|| ALLOWED:
|Better PvP "Fair Play"||Hud/Minimap+||Restricted||Unknown||Same restrictions as minimap mods and the Macro/Keybind mod.|
Installing Forge and Liteloader
Updated Jan 22, 2017 for 1.11.2
- Using a fresh 1.11.2 profile, open Minecraft to the main menu. Then close minecraft.
- Download the 1.11.2 Forge installer
- Locate the file in your downloads and run the installer (choose “install client” and hit OK)
- Run the Minecraft launcher, choose the FORGE profile, and hit PLAY. When you get to the main minecraft window you can close minecraft.
- Download the 1.11.2 Liteloader installer
- Locate the file in your downloads and run the installer
- when it asks you which profile to install using the EXTEND FROM box choose 1.11.2-forge profile that was created (this will chain them together to allow both forge and liteloader mods) - then hit OK
- Run the Mine launcher, select the “Liteloader 1.11.2 with Forge 1.11.2” profile and hit PLAY. When you get to the main minecraft window you can close minecraft.
- Download your client mods
- Open your "MODS" folder
- windows: search for %appdata% and look for "Minecraft > mods"
- OS X: library > application support > minecraft > mods
- If the installation process did not create a 1.11.2 folder in your mods folder, go ahead and make one now
- Drop all of the mod downloads to this 1.11.2 folder.
- Open MC and run your Forge + Liteloader profile
- you can rename by clicking selecting the “Liteloader 1.11.2 and Forge 1.11.2” profile on the bottom left of your screen and hitting “Edit Profile” > enter a new name into the header > hit save
- You can delete any unneeded profiles from installation at this time as well (i.e. forge and any older versions you don’t need anymore) by clicking the Profile Editor at the top of the launcher, and right # clicking the profile you want to delete. You wont need the vanilla 1.11.2 profile or “forge” after the installation is complete.
- Choose your server and enter the game