List of approved client mods
The purpose of this page is to provide a list of approved client mods that may be used on the servers. For now, this list will only be explicitly used and enforced on the Survival server, s.nerd.nu. We may add separate lists for Creative and/or PvE in the future - for now, use the Rules page and the lists below as guidelines for those servers.
This page is set up as follows:
- Any client mod on the APPROVED list may be used by all players at all times. Download links will be provided when available.
- Any client mod on the NOT APPROVED list may NOT be used on the server, period.
- Any client mod not on either list is assumed to be NOT APPROVED. You may request approval of a client mod by contacting a survival admin or head admin  - provide a link to the mod download page - at which point the mod will be added to one of the lists.
|Current Map Revision: 15|
- Modloader 
- Magic Launcher 
- Rei's Minimap 
- WorldEdit CUI 
- OptiFine 
- SMP Slime Fix 
- Sign Lag Fix 
- Fullscreen Mouse Position Fix 
- Toggle-sneak mods
- Single Player Commands (should not affect SMP) 
- TooManyItems (should not affect SMP) 
- Shader mods (e.g., )
- StatusEffectHUD 
- MCCapes  - please note that this mod does not use Minecraft/Mojang authentication
- BetterFonts 
- IngameInfo 
- Damage Counter 
- Slime chunk detection mods
- SK's Launcher 
- ArmorStatusHUD 
- Watson 
- Mouse Tweaks 
- SMPpack 
- Any mods that provide noclip, invincibility, flying (in survival mode), speed modifications, duping, forcefield, no-swing, full-bright etc.
- Any xray/ore-detection mods or wireframe texture packs
- "Xray-like" mods/texture packs which reveal information about ores and other hidden items, such as Finder Compass and Ellian's Material Detector
- Any minimap mods with player detection, cave mapping, ore detection, etc.
- Player radars
- Autoclicker mods
- Aimbotting mods
- Toggle-sprint and toggle-jump mods
- Smart Moving Mod, or any other mods that affect movement behavior
- Inventory Tweaks, or any other auto-reloading mods
- Zombe's Modpack
- Platinum client
- Macro/Keybind Mod
- World Downloader
- Click Mining Fix
From the Rules page, under the Universal rules:
Players blatantly using modifications to change gameplay may be asked to stop, kicked, or banned with little warning. This includes, but is not limited to: noclip, invincibility, speed, and duping hacks.
From the PvE and Survival rules:
Players using modifications to change gameplay may be asked to stop, kicked, or banned with little or no warning depending on the severity of the situation. This includes, but is not limited to: flying, speed modifications, xray/ore-detection, player radars, and duping hacks.